Why Become a Member?
For over fifty years, membership has supported the goals of the Allentown Association, which exists to serve the residents, businesses, and visitors. Membership is available to anyone who resides or owns a business in Allentown’s historic preservation district, or anyone simply interested in keeping in touch with our great neighborhood. By becoming a member, your tax-deductible donation enables the Allentown Association to continue to carry out our essential work of community service through:
- Encouraging historic preservation and property maintenance
- Neighborhood beautification
- Promoting business development
- Crime prevention
- Engaging neighbors and businesses through events and meetings
- The Allentown Neighbor, our quarterly newsletter, is mailed to your home or business. The newsletter is just one of the ways we strive to provide members with valuable information about their community and the efforts of the Allentown Association.
- Invitations to our Annual Spring Dinner, Annual Meeting, and community events
- Volunteer opportunities to improve the neighborhood, meet new friends and help with fun events
- Discounts on Association-sponsored events, historical tours, seminars and newsletter advertising
- Plus much more!
Three Ways to Join
- Online Click the Donate button below and enter your Membership amount into the payment field. In the Special Instructions, please type “Membership”and make sure to check “Share my address” to receive your tax letter and other mailings.
- Stop by the office 61 College Street, Buffalo NY 14201
- Download and mail in the membership form Click link to download