Why Become a Member?
For over fifty years, membership has supported the goals of the Allentown Association, which exists to serve the residents, businesses, and visitors. Membership is available to anyone who resides or owns a business in Allentown’s historic preservation district, or anyone simply interested in keeping in touch with our great neighborhood. By becoming a member, your tax-deductible donation enables the Allentown Association to continue to carry out our essential work of community service through:
- Encouraging historic preservation and property maintenance
- Neighborhood beautification
- Promoting business development
- Crime prevention
- Engaging neighbors and businesses through events and meetings
- The Allentown Neighbor, our quarterly newsletter, is mailed to your home or business. The newsletter is just one of the ways we strive to provide members with valuable information about their community and the efforts of the Allentown Association.
- Invitation to our Annual Spring Dinner, Annual Meeting, and community meetings for important developments
- Exciting volunteer opportunities to improve your neighborhood, where you can meet new friends and help with fun events
- Discounts on Association-sponsored events such as historical tours, home owner seminars and newsletter advertising
- Plus much more!